FINANCE AND ADMIN MANAGER
A financial manager's general duties consist of directing the monetary assets of a company. From overseeing investments to preparing financial reports, a finance manager will spend most of his day dealing with numbers.
- Direct and coordinate company financial planning and budget management functions.
- Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance of divisions and departments.
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget.
- The candidate needs to be very creative and should have great analytical skills.
- He or she must have strong leadership skills to supervise and manage the staff.
- Trustworthy and flexible
- Responsible for ensuring the effective performance of daily operational security tasks at Toyota San Fernando Pampanga, Inc.'s area to ensure the safety and protection of all Company personnel, assets, contractors, and visitors.
- Oversee execution of guard operation activities in accordance with established security protocols, procedures, and guidelines.
- Have to patrol their assigned areas or they can also monitor the area with the CCTV
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant
- With good scholastic records
- Minimum of 5years of overall experience and 3 years of sales management experience is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of tax and labor law
- Strong working knowledge of ERA
- An ability to drive significant change, both strategic and organizational.
- Strong communication skills, good leadership and ability to effectively present concepts both upward and downward in the organization.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, any field.
- Preferably Supervisor / 2 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Security/Armed Forces/Protective Services or equivalent.
- 1 (one)Full-Time position available.